To make High Quality camera module work on applications with size and weight limits, Arducam just released this small size camera module for Raspberry Pi CM, CM3, CM3+, CM4. It is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi V2 module size, a 24mm x 25mm IMX477 camera board, a low distortion M12 mount lens.
– Sensor: IMX477
– Optical Format: 1/2.3″ (diagonal 7.857mm)
– Resolution: 4056(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MP
– Pixel Size: 1.55um x 1.55um
– IR Sensitivity: Visible light
– Interface: 2-lane MIPI CSI-2
– Default Lens Mount: M12 Mount(SKU:LN053)
– Frame Rate: (depends on the target platform, maximum fps limit might apply) 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 × 480p60/90
– Format: 1/2.3 inch
– Focal Length: 3.9mm
– Aperture (F): F2.8
– Field of View (FOV): 75° (H)
– Mount: M12 Mount
– Back Focal Length: 4.49mm
– MOD: 0.1m
– Dimension: Φ14×18.67mm
– Weight: 5g
- Camera board
– Board Size: 24mm×25mm
- 1 pcs 80mm/3.1inch 22pin camera cable
- 1 pcs 3.9mm focal length M12 mount camera lens
- 1 pcs 12.3MP IMX477 color camera module
- 1 pcs 150mm/12inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
Introduction This Arducam 12MP Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit is capable of running two 12MP IMX477 Camera Modules simultaneously through a single MIPI CSI-2 camera slot connection on popular embedded systems like Raspberry Pi, Jetson Read more…
Important Note on the Arducam Camarray HAT:
The Camarray HAT is not sold alone for the following reasons:
Most of the cameras on the market are not designed for synched stereo uses. We’ve modified our camera modules specifically for the Camarry HAT. Your own V1, V2 or HQ camera modules won’t directly work with it.
The Camarray HAT requires different firmware for different Image sensors that are not natively working with your embedded systems. Your own OV9281 and OV7251 camera modules won’t directly work with it, and they are not easily interchangeable.
is required if you have extra requirements as the following:
You need the camera module to run on other Video Modes and Frame Rates.
You need to trigger the camera with an External Hardware trigger.