A 16 mm CS-mount lens with a 24-degree horizontal FoV, and manual focus.
This lens is compatible with both the Rpi High Quality camera and the Arducam Sony IMX477/577 series.
- It Just Works – We’ve tested this lens among the many other selected on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera. No lens shading, no dark corners, decent image quality, it just works.
- The Wise Alternative – Another cost-effective choice that adds up to your Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module, with 16mm focal length, manual focus and adjustable aperture.
- Qualified Arducam – Arducam has been selecting and testing CS lenses on the Raspberry Pi cameras since the V1 camera era. Check SKU B0032 if you want a 5MP Pi camera with CS Lens, and contact us to customized 8MP Pi cameras with CS lenses.
- Other Specs – 24 degrees Horizontal Field of View (HFoV), 1/2.3″ Lens Optical Format, Max. F1.6, Dimension: Φ30×29mm, Weight: 45g
- Model No: CS2316ZM02
- Optical Format: 1/2.3″
- Focal Length: 16mm
- Aperture: Max F1.2
- Field of View (FOV): 24°(H)
- Focus Type: manual
- Mount: CS mount
- Back Focal Length: 7.53mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ30×29mm
- Weight: 45g
- 1pcs 1/2.3″ CS-Mount 16mm focal length lens for Raspberry Pi.
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors.