Arducam C-Mount Lens for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, 50mm Focal Length with Manual Focus and Adjustable Aperture
Visit the Arducam Store
- Unbelievably Beautiful Images: F1.8 large Aperture constructed with 12 blades, make your 12MP Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera take dream quality facula photos with its out-of-focus areas and wonderful bokeh.
- Excellent Performance: Built good quality for sharp images and performing well even in low light conditions, perfect for close-ups, portraits, children shots, or animals.
- Other Specs – 2/3″ Lens Optical Format, F1.8-F16, 35mm focal length, Dimension: Φ50×35.5mm, Weight: 108g, Manual camera lens, better help you learn more about photography.
- Compatibility: C-CS adapter is included, hassle-free access to the CS-Mount of the Rpi HQ Camera; Also can work with the mirrorless camera of Canon, Nikon, and Sony. NOTE: For these mirrorless cameras, need to purchase an extra C-mount lens to camera adapter separately.
- Portable: Unlike other DSLR lenses, this pocket-size lens can be packed in every bag easily, ideal for travel, social events, weddings, and other photography activities.
In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of lenses on your Rpi HQ cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future. We’ve tested this lens among the many other selected on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera. No lens shading, no dark corners, decent image quality, it just works. It is another cost-effective choice that adds up to you Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module.
- Model No: C1550ZM01
- Optical Format: 2/3″
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture: F1.8-F16, adjustable
- Field of View (FOV): 10°(H)×7°(V), 7°(H) on 1/2.3″ IMX477 High Quality Camera
- Focus Type: manual
- Mount: C mount
- Back Focal Length: 17.53mm
- MOD: 0.5m
- Dimension: Φ34×40.5mm
- Weight: 86.82g
- 1pcs 2/3″ C-Mount 50mm Focal Length lens for Raspberry Pi
What is C/CS-Mount Lenses A C-Mount is a type of lens mount commonly found on CCTV cameras, machine vision cameras, and microscopes. C-mount lenses provide a male thread, which mates with a female thread on the camera. The thread is nominally 1 inch (25.4 mm) in diameter, with 32 threads per inch (0.794 mm pitch). […]
The HQ camera with C/CS-Mount is a big step forward Lens is a crucial part in a camera system that needs flexibility. A single lens cannot meet all needs because the use case varies from one application to another. Sadly, V1 and V2 Pi cameras have glued stock lenses, which leave us little to customize. […]
HQ cam is not the new V3 – it’s not a full camera module If I were asked about a new Pi camera releasing in 2019, I would be thinking about a Raspberry Pi Camera Module V3, which could have been arriving after the release of V1 in 2013 and V2 in 2016. When the […]