Arducam 2.8-12mm Varifocal C-Mount Lens for Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, with C-CS Adapter
An Arducam varifocal C-mount lens with an adjustable aperture range (up to F1.6), it’s compatible with both the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera and Arducam IMX477/577 series.
- Model No: C20280M12
- Optical Format: 1/2″
- Focal Length: 2.8-12mm
- Aperture: F1:1.6
- Field of View (FOV): 125°(H)-43°(H), 120°(H)-38°(H) on 1/2.3″ IMX477 High Quality Camera
- Focus Type: manual
- Mount: C mount
- Back Focal Length: 17.53mm
- MOD: 0.3m
- Dimension: Φ44.5×58.5mm
- Weight: 140g
- 1pcs 1/2″ C-Mount 2.8-12mm varifocal lens for Raspberry Pi.
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors.
You may also like…
- Clearer Images: Based on 1/2.3″ 12.3 Megapixel IMX477 sensor for sharp image, max still resolution 4056(H) x 3040(V).
- Less Hassle: Including 1/2.3″ 6mm focal length CS lens and the 3D file of the camera can be downloaded to print your case.
Note: This product was discontinued. Please check the upgrade version-SKU: B0250
- Work Natively with Jetson Nano. Driver: https://github.com/ArduCAM/MIPI_Camera/tree/master/Jetson/IMX477/driver
- Get Clearer Images: This camera adopts 1/2.3″ 12.3 Megapixel IMX477 sensor for sharp image, max. still resolution 4056(H) x 3040(V).
- No …
- Clearer Images: Based on 12.3MP IMX477 sensor. Max still resolution 4056(H) x 3040(V)
- No Hassle: Including a 1/2.3″ 6mm focal length CS lens and an industrial metal enclosure mounted on the camera board, also comes with a mini tripod stand and a …