Arducam 8-50mm C-Mount Zoom Lens for IMX477 Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, with C-CS Adapter
Visit the Arducam Store
- Unbelievably Beautiful Images: F1.4 large Aperture constructed with 12 blades, make your 12MP Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera take dream quality facula photos with its out-of-focus areas and wonderful bokeh.
- Excellent Performance: Built good quality for sharp images and performing well even in low light conditions, perfect for close-ups, portraits, children shots, or animals.
- Other Specs – 2/3″ Lens Optical Format, F1.4-F16, 35mm focal length, Dimension: Φ50×35.5mm, Weight: 108g, Manual camera lens, better help you learn more about photography.
- Compatibility: C-CS adapter is included, hassle-free access to the CS-Mount of the Rpi HQ Camera; Also can work with the mirrorless camera of Canon, Nikon, and Sony. NOTE: For these mirrorless cameras, need to purchase an extra C-mount lens to camera adapter separately.
- Portable: Unlike other DSLR lenses, this pocket-size lens can be packed in every bag easily, ideal for travel, social events, weddings, and other photography activities.
Arducam 8-50mm Varifocal C-Mount Lens for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera 12MP IMX477.
- Model No: C2308ZM50
- Optical Format: 1/2.3″
- Focal Length: 8-50mm
- Aperture: F1.4
- Field of View (FOV): 45°(H)~5.35°(H),
- Focus Type: manual
- Mount: C mount
- Back Focal Length: 17.53mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ40 x 68.3mm
- Weight: 148g
- 1pcs 1/2.3″ C-Mount 8-50mm varifocal lens for Raspberry Pi.