Arducam 35mm F1.6 Mirrorless C-Mount Lens for Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, with C-CS Adapter
Visit the Arducam Store
- Unbelievably Beautiful Images: F1.6 large Aperture constructed with 12 blades, make your 12MP Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera take dream quality facula photos with its out of focus areas and wonderful bokeh.
- Excellent Performance: Built good quality for sharp image and performing well even in low light conditions, perfect for close ups, portraits, children shots or animals.
- Other Specs – 2/3″ Lens Optical Format, F1.6-F16, 35mm focal length, Dimension: Φ50×35.5mm, Weight: 108g, Manual camera lens, better help you learn more about photography.
- Compatibility: C-CS adapter is included, hassle-free access to the CS-Mount of the Rpi HQ Camera; Also can work with the mirrorless camera of Canon, Nikon, Sony. NOTE: For these mirrorlesse cameras, need to purchase extra C-mount lens to camera adapter separately.
- Portable: Unlike other DSLR lenses, this pocket-size lens can be packed in every bag easily, ideal for travel, social events, weddings, and other photography activities.
Arducam F1.6 35mm C-Mount Lens for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera
- Model No: C1535ZM02
- Optical Format: 2/3″
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Aperture: F1.6-F16
- Field of View (FOV): 18°(H)
- Focus Type: Manual
- Mount: C mount
- Back Focal Length: 17.525mm
- MOD: 0.3m
- Dimension: Φ50×35.5mm
- Weight: 108g
- 1pcs 1/1.7″ 35mm F1.6 Mirrorless C-Mount Lens for Raspberry Pi.