C-Mount Lens for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, 16mm Focal Length with Manual Focus and Aperture Adjustment
Visit the Arducam Store
- Unbelievably Beautiful Images: F1.4 large Aperture constructed with 12 blades, make your 12MP Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera take dream quality facula photos with its out-of-focus areas and wonderful bokeh.
- Excellent Performance: Built good quality for sharp images and performing well even in low light conditions, perfect for close-ups, portraits, children shots, or animals.
- Other Specs – 2/3″ Lens Optical Format, F1.4-F16, 35mm focal length, Dimension: Φ50×35.5mm, Weight: 108g, Manual camera lens, better help you learn more about photography.
- Compatibility: C-CS adapter is included, hassle-free access to the CS-Mount of the Rpi HQ Camera; Also can work with the mirrorless camera of Canon, Nikon, and Sony. NOTE: For these mirrorless cameras, need to purchase an extra C-mount lens to camera adapter separately.
- Portable: Unlike other DSLR lenses, this pocket-size lens can be packed in every bag easily, ideal for travel, social events, weddings, and other photography activities.
In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of lenses on your Rpi HQ cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future. We’ve tested this lens among the many other selected on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera. No lens shading, no dark corners, decent image quality, it just works. It is another cost-effective choice that adds up to you Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module.
- Model No: C1016ZM02
- Optical Format: 1″
- Focal Length: 16mm
- Aperture: F1.4-F16
- Field of View (FOV): 24°(H)
- Focus Type: manual
- Mount: C mount
- Back Focal Length: 17.53mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ39×50mm
- Weight: 133.7g
- 1pcs 1″ C-Mount 16mm Focal Length lens for Raspberry Pi