- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- 2 megapixels image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- <span ...
- This Arduino camera comes with an F1.8/6 mm lens, it also supports AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF and ABLC, detailed specifications can be found below.
- It can be connected to most Arduino boards, although we’d recommend using our SPI Modules for …
SPI Camera for Arduino
Arducam invented the world’s first high-resolution SPI camera for Arduino in 2012. Since then, ArduCam SPI cameras have been filling the camera needs that were previously impossible to cover with the Arduino board’s native camera support. Most importantly, it’s a general solution that makes it not limited to the Arduino platform. Learn more about it here.
Showing all 5 results