HM01B0 QVGA Monochrome DVP Camera Module for Arduino GIGA R1 WIFI Board
- Efficient & Compact & Ultra-Low Power Consumption MCU Solution.
- Arduino® GIGA Display Shield and GIGA R1 WIFI Board Compatible.
- Simple for All: Set up and access with simple operations.
- High Sebsitivity: 3.6µ BrightSense pixel technology for high low light sensitivity.
- Ultra Low Power: Ultra low power consumption to save more.
- Contact [email protected] for instructions before use.
This camera is based on HM01B0 QVGA monochrome rolling shutter image sensor. The sensor is an Ultra Low Power Image Sensor designed for Always-on vision devices and applications. With high light sensitivity and on-chip self oscillator, you can get better image quality under diifferent light conditions.
The low power consumption camera module is equipped with a 60°(D) stock Lens. It supports RAW6/8 output format. The standrad operating temperature is between -30~85℃, with the stable Image temp. between 0~50℃.
Fully compatible with the Arduino GIGA R1 board and Arduino® GIGA Display Shield, a recent addition to Arduino’s professional-grade microcontroller development boards. Seamless integration empowers the camera module, unlocking versatile image capture and processing capabilities. Leverage the combined strength of this camera module and Arduino GIGA R1 with GIGA Display Shield for a competitive edge in your projects.
- Machine/Computer Vision
- Digital Fabrication
- Real-time Processing
- Cost-Effective Vision Solution: Affordable and compact, ideal for budget-friendly projects integrating vision capabilities.
- Wide Compatibility: Pair with the GIGA Display Shield (not included) for an intuitive interface, simplifying camera setup and real-time monitoring.
- Simplify Embedded Vision for All: Easy to set up and operate. Making it possible to add machine vision to your GIGA R1 board without much effort at all.
- High Sensitivity: High low-light sensitivity 3.6µ BrightSenseTM pixel technology. With on-chip self oscillator.
- Ultralow Power Consumption: Efficient power usage, making it suitable for battery-powered and energy-efficient applications.
|Number of effective pixels
|320(H) × 320(V)
|3.6μm × 3.6μm
|Arduino GIGA R1 WIFI Board
|Electronic Rolling Shutter
|Color Filter Array
|Field of View(FOV)
|AVDD: 2.8V; DOVDD: 1.8V; DVDD: 1.5V
|Camera Board Size
|30.5mm x 30.5mm
- 1 x Arducam QVGA 20-pin DVP HM01B0 Monochrome CCM Camera Module
- No platform board is included in the package