Mega 3MP SPI Camera Module with Camera Case for Any Microcontroller
Visit the Arducam Store
- Super Easy Using: High-level commands built-in, easy as a DSLR
- Quick Response & Power Saving: 42ms wake-up and consumption low as under 200mW
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with any Microcontroller with a single standard SPI interface
- Tiny Size: Ultra tiny size which will save more space
- ABS Case: Solid ABS material with high robustness
Arducam Mega 3MP Rolling Shutter camera is the latest product developed by Arducam Team. The Ultra High Stability and Accuracy and Open Source API features can realize your project more effectively. Arducam team is committed to creating more convenient and more efficient camera solutions. We have expanded the using scope of the image sensor, enabling the camera to realize your various projects. Meanwhile, the camera is featured 3MP Resolution and Super Sharp Images. In addition, we equip the camera with Stock Lens for your special projects.
- Assets Monitoring
- Space Journey
- Environmental Observation
- Dynamics Capture
- loT Automation
- Easy Using: Extremely easy to use. High-level commands were built in so you manipulate the camera through API access like using a DSLR camera via button clicks.
- Power Saving: Quick sleep and quick wake-up (within 42ms). No worry of loading long register settings. The power consumption is as low as under 200mW.
- Multiplexing: Up to 4 cameras running on a single MCU by using an adapter board. They capture at the same time with sequential readout then.
- Open Source SDK: The SDK is fully open-source with MIT license. A lean architecture with a hardware abstraction layer, enabling you to add a new MCU without effort.
- One Fits All: It fits any microcontroller with a single standard SPI interface (either native or mimic). 8-bit, 16-bit or 32-bit, ARM, RISC-V, or others. Arduino, STM8/STM32, ESP8266/ESP32, MSP430, Nordic, Renesas, and countless more.
|Number of effective pixels||2048×1536|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Field of View||68.75°(D)|
|Lens Type||Stock Lens|
|Electric Current (Idle/Working)||56mA-136mA|
|Camera Board Size||33x33x17 mm|
- 1 x Arducam Mega 3MP SPI Camera
- 1 x 300mm 6pin cable
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description.
- No MCU board (Arduino, STM8/STM32, ESP8266/ESP32, Rpi Pico, etc) is included in the package
- Arducam Mega Camera can be used on any Microcontroller board, but note that you will need the corresponding code and software to use it, please refer to the following documentation for details.