Arducam Mini 2MP Plus – OV2640 SPI Camera Module for Arduino UNO Mega2560 Board & Raspberry Pi Pico
Visit the Arducam Store
- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- M12 mount or CS mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for the sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
- Click Here to get our latest Mega series SPI camera
ArduCAM-2MP-Plus is an optimized version of ArduCAM shield Rev.C, and is a high-definition 2MP SPI camera, which reduces the complexity of the camera control interface. It integrates 2MP CMOS image sensor OV2640 and provides miniature size, as well as an easy-to-use hardware interface and open source code library.
The ArduCAM mini can be used on any platform like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Maple, Chipkit, or Beaglebone black, as long as they have SPI and I2C interface and can be well mated with standard Arduino boards. ArduCAM mini not only offers the capability to add a camera interface that doesn’t have in some low-cost microcontrollers but also provides the capability to add multiple cameras to a single microcontroller.
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- Other battery-powered products
- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, and FPGA platforms
- 2MP image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS-mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitivity with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data streams
- All IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shot mode, one-time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode, etc.
- Well mated with standard Arduino boards
- Provide open source code library for Arduino, STM32, Chipkit, Raspberry Pi,
- Small form of factor
- Lens Specification: sensor size: 1/4″; EFL:4.9mm; F/N:2.2; BFL:1.2mm; HFOV: 60 degree (SKU: U6067)
- Format support: JPEG RGB
- Output Format: JPEG RGB
Note: If you would like to change the lens, please choose the lens from the M12 lens kit here:
- 1pcs Arducam Mini module Camera Shield w/ 2 MP OV2640 for Arduino UNO Mega2560 board
- 1pcs Dupont Cable
Note: The Arduino UNO is not included in this package
The Arducam team invented the world’s first high resolution SPI camera solution for Arduino in 2012. Since then, the ArduCam SPI cameras fill the gaps missing in the Arduino camera community. These SPI cameras are general-purpose solutions, not limited to the Arduino platform, but can be used on any hardware platforms that have the SPI […]
1. Introduction ArduCAM Shield Mini 2MP Plus is the latest version of mini 2mp camera, it is a high-definition 2MP SPI camera, which reduces the complexity of the camera control interface. It integrates 2MP CMOS image sensor OV2640 and provides miniature size, as well as an easy-to-use hardware interface and open source code library. The […]
This chapter will explain souce code library and API functions for Arduino IDE, as well as the Windows/Linux/Mac OS debug tools. Other microcontroller platforms can refer to Arduino souce code and make your own code porting.
Posts not found
1. What is Micro:bit? The BBC has unveiled the BBC Micro:bit, a pocket-sized codeable computer with motion detection, a built-in compass, and Bluetooth technology. You can see the video to learn more, and go to the official website. This document is to introduce you how to use Arducam Camera and Micro:bit to take pictures. 2. What […]
1.Introduction As an alternative to Arduino, Raspberry Pi Pico lacks processing power, memory, and a CSI interface, which makes it impossible for Pico to work with the official or any MIPI CSI-2 camera modules. Thankfully, Pico has a wide range of flexible I/O options includes SPI, which enables the Arducam SPI camera to work with […]
Introduction ArduCAM series camera shield is a universal camera control board for Arduino. It hides the complex nature of the camera and provides the plug and play camera control interface as well as the ready to use software source code library and demo code. User can make it works in minutes without writing a line […]
Overview ArduCAM all given examples are using auto exposure for easy use of the camera. But somethings users want to control the exposure more precisely. This article will cover how to do manually exposure to OV2640 camera.