ArduCAM-2MP-Plus is an optimized version of ArduCAM shield Rev.C, and is a high definition 2MP SPI camera, which reduces the complexity of the camera control interface. It integrates 2MP CMOS image sensor OV2640, and provides miniature size, as well as an easy to use hardware interface and open source code library.
The ArduCAM mini can be used in any platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Maple, Chipkit, Beaglebone black, as long as they have SPI and I2C interface and can be well mated with standard Arduino boards. ArduCAM mini not only offers the capability to add a camera interface which doesn’t have in some low cost microcontrollers, but also provides the capability to add multiple cameras to a single microcontroller.
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- Other battery-powered products
- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- 2MP image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS-mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitivity with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data streams
- All IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shot mode, one-time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode, etc.
- Well mated with standard Arduino boards
- Provide open source code library for Arduino, STM32, Chipkit, Raspberry Pi,
- Small form of factor
- 1pcs Arducam Mini module Camera Shield w/ 2 MP OV2640 for Arduino UNO Mega2560 board
Note: The Arduino UNO is not included in this package
The Arducam team invented the world’s first high resolution SPI camera solution for Arduino in 2012. Since then, the ArduCam SPI cameras fill the gaps missing in the Arduino camera community. These SPI cameras are Read more…
1. Introduction ArduCAM Shield Mini 2MP Plus is lasted version of mini 2mp camera, it is a high definition 2MP SPI camera, which reduce the complexity of the camera control interface. It integrates 2MP CMOS Read more…
Introduction ArduCAM series camera shield is a universal camera control board for Arduino. It hides the complex nature of the camera and provides the plug and play camera control interface as well as the ready Read more…