Arducam Mega 3MP Rolling Shutter camera is the latest product developed by Arducam Team. The Ultra High Stability&Accuracy and Open Source API of this camera can realize your project more effectively. Arducam team is committed to creating more convenient and more efficient camera solutions. We have expanded the using scope of the image sensor, enabling the camera to realize your various projects. Meanwhile, the camera is featured Low Power Consumption and 42ms Quick Response. Different from the Standard Mega 3MP Camera, we equip the camera with M12 Lens (Distortion<1.53%) which will allow you to manually adjust the focus at the different focus distances.
- Assets Monitoring
- Space Journey
- Environmental Observation
- Dynamics Capture
- loT Automation
- Easy Using: Extremely easy to use. High-level commands were built in so you manipulate the camera through API access like using a DSLR camera via button clicks.
- Replaceable Lens: Equipped with an alternative M12 Lens with 75-degree HFOV. You can change to another M12 Lens that suits the default Lens Mount.
- Multiplexing: Up to 4 cameras running on a single MCU by using an adapter board. They capture at the same time with sequential readout then.
- Open Source SDK: The SDK is fully open-source with MIT license. A lean architecture with a hardware abstraction layer, enabling you to add a new MCU without effort.
- One Fits All: It fits any microcontroller with a single standard SPI interface (either native or mimic). 8-bit, 16-bit, or 32-bit, ARM, RISC-V, or others. Arduino, STM8/STM32, ESP8266/ESP32, MSP430, Nordic, Renesas, and countless more.
|Number of effective pixels||2048×1536|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Field of View||90°(D)x75°(H)x56.4°(V)|
|Lens Type||M12 Lens (Distortion<1.53%)|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut filter, visible light only|
|Electric Current (Idle/Working)||56mA-136mA|
|Camera Board Size||33x33x17 mm|
- 1 x Arducam Mega 3MP SPI Camera with M12 Lens
- 1 x 300mm 6pin cable
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description.
- No MCU board (Arduino, STM8/STM32, ESP8266/ESP32, Rpi Pico, etc) is included in the package
- Arducam Mega Camera can be used on any Microcontroller board, but note that you will need the corresponding code and software to use it, please refer to the following documentation for details.