Arducam UB0232 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s a 1MP, based on the 1/4″ monochrome global shutter OV9281 image sensor, UVC compliant, low distortion USB 2.0 camera.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
The global shutter sensor’s excellent low-light sensitivity and 850nm IR pass filter make it shot crisp sharp and accurate complete black and white images even for the high-speed moving objects.
Iris and face recognition
Gesture and eye tracking
Depth and motion detection
Home video surveillance system
– Sensor: 1/4” OV9281
– Resolution: 1MP 1280 x 800
– Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
– Field of View (FOV)：100 degree (D)
– Lens Mount: M12
– IR Sensitivity: 850nm IR pass filter, 850nm IR light only
– Focusing Range: 3.3ft (1M) to infinity
Functionality and Compatibility
– Adjustable parameter: Contrast/ Saturation/ Exposure/ White balance
– System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac, and OS with UVC driver
– Power Supply: USB powered 5V
– Working Current: MAX 200mA
– Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
– Dimension: 38mmx38mm (compatible with 34mmx34mm, 28x28mm)
– Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)