Arducam M12 Mount 1.56mm Focal Length Camera Lens M25156H14
Visit the Arducam Store
- M12 Mount lens mainly for Arduino and Raspberry Pi cameras, please contact us for other platform.
- Why we need it: In case you’re disappointed with the fixed official cameras and want precise control of what gets into the frame of your image – like how wide and how close it is
- What else is needed: It makes a perfect combo with “Arducam B0031 or B0103”, a more flexible and slightly larger camera module for Raspberry Pi that uses M12 lenses to frame up the best image. You can’t use this lens directly with the official Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 because an M12 holder or 18/20mm hole spacing of the camera board is required
- How to use it: Get a camera with an M12 lens holder, and screw one lens slowly into the M12 lens holder until you see a clear and sharp image on a video screen. Screw it out a little if you want to shoot objects close to the camera.
- Optical Format: 1/2.5’’, Effective Focal Length:1.56mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 16.9mm
- FOV on 1/2.5” sensor(D/H/V): 185°/185°/140°HFOV on 1/4” RPi Camera: 141°, F/NO: 2.0
- Mount:M12, Length Holder Height: 13mm
- Size: 20mm x 17.3mm, Weight: 7g
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to visible light, with 650nm IR filter
Package including :
- 1pcs Arducam M12 Mount 1.56mm Focal Length Camera Lens M25156H14
- Lens Holder NOT included, you need to order it seperately.
- Typically lenses with a larger Field of View will require shorter holders, and that means you need to change the lens holder if the lens does not focus at all.
Lens holder options:
Over the past few years, Arducam has launched many camera boards for Raspberry Pi with M12 or CS-mount lens holders. One of the many features that outperformed the official ones was the interchangeable lenses, a feature also on our SPI cameras for Arduino. We are excited to announce that the Arducam M12 Mount Lens Kit […]
A lens is used to converge the light beams to an image plane on the image sensor for an clear and sharp frame. To understand how to quickly sort out the best lens, refer to this focal length calculator page. Something You Should Know about the Lenses Focal Length Parallel incident light transmitted into a […]
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors