The external trigger mode is to accepts the external input signal to trigger the image output. When the rising edge of the external trigger signal coming, it can output an image. Therefore, it is very suitable for capturing high-speed moving objects. In addition, the sensor enables the sleep state will greatly reduce the power consumption. […]
Arducam B0332 is a new member of Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s a 1MP, based on the 1/4″ monochrome global shutter OV9281 image sensor, UVC compliant, low distortion USB 2.0 camera.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux, and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
The global shutter sensor’s excellent low-light sensitivity makes it shoot crisp sharp and accurate complete black and white images even for high-speed moving objects.
- Based on 1MP monochrome (black&white) global shutter sensor OV9281, assembled with a 70°(H) low distortion M12 lens without IR pass filter, sensitive to IR.
- Global Shutter: Shoot high-speed moving objects in crisp sharp images. Avoid the rolling artifacts to get a much more accurate complete picture than the rolling shutter cameras. Reserved external trigger ports, support trigger via external signal.
- Resolution: 1MP 1280H x 800V; Frame Rates: MJPG 120fps@1280 x 800/720P/800 x 600/640 x 480/320 x 240, 100fps@1280 x 800/800 x 600/640 x 480/320 x 240; YUY2 10fps@1280 x 800/1280 x 720.
- Plug&Play: UVC-compliant, just connect the camera to a PC computer, laptop, Android device, or Raspberry Pi with the USB cable without extra drivers to be installed.
- Applications: The sensor’s excellent low-light sensitivity and the low distortion lens allow it to perform better in any application that needs gesture and eye tracking, iris and physiognomy recognition, depth, and motion detection.
Iris and face recognition
Gesture and eye tracking
Depth and motion detection
Home video surveillance system
– Sensor: 1/4” OV9281
– Resolution: 1MP 1280 x 800
– Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
– Frame Rate: 120fps@1280 x 800/720P/800 x 600/640 x 480/320 x 240, 100fps@1280 x 800/800 x 600/640 x 480/320 x 240; YUY2 10fps@1280 x 800/1280 x 720.
– Field of View (FOV): 70 degrees (H)
– Lens Mount: M12
– IR Sensitivity: No IR filter, sensitive to IR
– Focusing Range: 3.3ft (1M) to infinity
Functionality and Compatibility
– Adjustable parameter: Exposure/ White Balance
– System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac, and OS with UVC driver
– Power Supply: USB powered 5V
– Working Current: MAX 200mA
– Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
– Dimension: 38mmx38mm (Hole pitch compatible with 34mmx34mm, 28x28mm)
– Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
This camera module support trigger via an external signal, please refer to Arducam Doc page to get the instruction.
The lens on this camera is not interchangeable, if you need to replace the lens, please contact sales in advance!