- Optical Format: 1/2.5”
- Effective Focal Length:16mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 173mm
- FOV on 1/2.5” sensor(D/H/V): 29°/23°/17°
- FOV on 1/2.7” sensor(D/H/V): 25°/22°/12°
- FOV on 1/2.8” sensor(D/H/V): 23°/20°/11°
- FOV on 1/2.9” sensor(D/H/V): 20°/18°/10°
- HFOV on 1/4” RPi Camera: 10°, F/NO: 2.0
- Mount:M12, Length Holder Height: 13mm
- Screws, specifications, and instructions for changing lens provided.
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to visible light, with 650nm IR filter
- 1pcs Arducam 1/2.5″ M12 Mount 16mm Focal Length Camera Lens M2016ZH01
- Lens Holder NOT included, you need to order it seperately.
- Typically lenses with a larger Field of View will require shorter holders, and that means you need to change the lens holder if the lens does not focus at all.
Lens holder options
Over the past few years, Arducam has launched many camera boards for Raspberry Pi with M12 or CS-mount lens holders. One of the many features that outperformed the official ones was the interchangeable lenses, a Read more…
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors