Arducam Low Distortion M12 mount camera lens kit for Arduino and Raspberry Pi camera
- 5 M12 Lenses, carefully selected with minimum distortion, tested on 1/4” image sensors like OV2640 and OV5647
- Come in 5 different FOV (Field of View), Horizontal FOV ranging from 45 to 90 degrees on a 1/4” sensor.
- Caps labeled, screws and m12 lens holder included, specifications provided. A lifesaver for picking and changing lenses
- 2 M12 lens holders with 18mm and 20mm hole spacing. Instructions for changing the lens: youtu.be/23jE0l8PTKA
- NOTE: This kit shares the box with our 10-lens M12 lens kit, so it only takes half of the space, and some sockets are left empty
In order to meet the increasing market demands for more lens options to address different use cases, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of M12 mount optimal lenses from long focus to fisheye for shooting on your Raspberry Pi or Arduino cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future.
1pcs Arducam Low Distortion M12 mount camera lens kit
This part is supposed to link to the documentation of this product
- Possibly a button shows up here