Arducam NOIR 8MP Sony IMX219 camera module with Motorized IR cut filter M12 mount LS1820 Lens for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3
- A robust 8MP IMX219 Switchable IR Cut Camera for Raspberry Pi
- ArduCAM team just released an 8MP Raspberry Pi compatible camera based on the same Sony IMX219 image sensor.
- It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports …
- A robust 8MP IMX219 Camera for Raspberry Pi
- It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
- It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSi interface.
- It is supplementary for Raspberry Pi …
Arducam Fisheye Camera for Raspberry Pi – 5MP OV5647 Camera Board /w M12x0.5 mount LS-40180 Fisheye Lens for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3
- A fisheye camera with 194 HFOV for Raspberry Pi
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, model 2, Raspberry Pi 3,3b+
- OmniVision 5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module with replaceable lens
- <span ...
Arducam Lens Board for Raspberry Pi Camera, Arducam Adjustable and Interchangeable Lens M12 Module, Focus and Angle Enhancement for Raspberry Pi 4/3/3 B+, and More
- An M12 Mount lens module that allow you to use various lens on Raspberry Pi
- Focus the sharpest way – From less than an inch to infinity, you get easy focus control on a Raspberry Pi camera …
Arducam for Raspberry Pi NOIR 5MP OV5647 Camera Module Motorized IR-CUT Filter for Daylight and Night vision Support Pi 4 Zero Pi 3 Pi B/2B/ B/B+/A
- Check Jetson Nano version SKU: B0215
- This camera combines M12 lens flexibility, Switchable IR cut, and IR LED
- Raspberry Pi Compatible – Work on Raspicam commands and Python scripts. Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Pi 3 b+, …
Showing all 6 results