[Discontinued] Arducam 5MP OV5647 Camera Module with M12x0.5 LS-40180 Fisheye Lens for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3
Visit the Arducam Store
- Wide Angle: A fisheye camera with 194 HFOV for Raspberry Pi
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, model 2, Raspberry Pi 3,3b+
- Lens options: OmniVision OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module with replaceable M12 lens
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter
- Connection by flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector S5 on Raspberry Pi computer board
The Camera Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data.
The board itself is tiny, at around 36mm x 36mm highlight of our module is that the Lens is replaceable compared to official one, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and image quality are important. It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable. The camera is connected to the BCM2835 processor on the Pi via the CSI bus, which travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi.
The camera is supported by the latest version of Raspberry Pi OS, which supports using libcamera apps to capture images.
- Cellular phones,PDAs,Toys
- Other battery-powered products
- PC multimedia
- Digital still cameras,etc.
|Sensor||Omnivision OV5647 sensor|
|Sensor size||1/4” (OV5647)|
|Video||1080p 30 fps, 720p 60fps, 480p 90fps|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR Filter|
|Horizontal Field of View (HFOV)||194°|
|Lens Type||M12 Lens|
|Dimension||36mm x 36mm|
- 1pcs OV5647 Camera Board with M12x0.5 mount LS-40180 Fisheye Lens
- 1pcs 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- Raspberry Pi Board is not included in the package
- The Camera Lens for Raspberry Pi Camera Board is Ls-40180 FishEye Lens
Introduction 5MP OV5647 cameras, namely the V1 camera series, are used a lot on Raspberry Pi camera applications. Unlike the V2 cameras which are encrypted on the camera board with a chip, the 5MP OV5647 cameras can be easily modified and customized by third-party manufacturers, thus you will see a lot of variations of this […]
In order to meet the increasing need of Raspberry Pi compatible camera modules. The ArduCAM team now released a add-on camera module for Raspberry Pi which is fully compatible with official one. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the […]
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors