Arducam B0203 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s a 2MP, based on the 1/2.7” AR0230 image sensor, UVC compliant USB 2.0 camera.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
This 2MP AR0230 color COMS sensor produces the camera with a 96DB wide dynamic range, which gives you clearer visual joy when the object backlight, more suitable for monitoring, home security system, object tracking, etc.
Features & Specs
- Sensor: 1/2.7” AR0230
- Resolution: 2MP 1928H x 1080V
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2/H.264
- Frame Rate: H.264 [email protected] x 1080; MJPG [email protected] x 1080; YUY2 [email protected] x 360.
- Dynamic Range: 96DB
- Field of View (FOV)：D= 100°
- Lens Mount: M12
- Focusing Range: 3.3ft (1M) to infinity
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Working Current: MAX 300mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
- Dimension: 32mmx32mm
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
- 1 × 2MP AR0230 USB 2.0 camera board
- 1 × 3.3ft (1M) USB 2.0 cable