A truly synced stereo camera HAT that lets you use 2 Raspberry Pi cameras on a single CSI port on a single Raspberry Pi camera. Arducam proprietary.
[B0120] Arducam Multi Camera Adapter Module V2.1 for Raspberry Pi 4 B, 3B+, Pi 3, Pi 2, Model A/B/B+, Work with 5MP or 8MP Cameras
- Designed for connecting up to 4 5MP or 8MP cameras to a single CSI camera port on an RPi board.
- Support Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+, Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 4, 3,3b+.
- Accommodate up to four 5MP or 8MP Raspberry Pi cameras on a multi-camera adapter board.
- All camera ports are FFC (flexible flat cable) connectors, Demo: youtu.be/DRIeM5uMy0I
- Cameras …
Real PTZ with servos for directional control and varifocal lens for optical zoom, and it supports autofocus and IR cut switch control.
[B0031] Lens Board for Raspberry Pi Camera, Arducam Adjustable and Interchangeable Lens M12 Module, Focus and Angle Enhancement for Raspberry Pi 4/3/3 B+, and More
- An M12 Mount lens module that allow you to use various lens on Raspberry Pi
- Focus the sharpest way – From less than an inch to infinity, you get easy focus control on a Raspberry Pi camera simply by spinning and tuning the lens and the locking ring. Check B0176 for software auto focus/manual …
Showing all 4 results