Raspberry Pi multi-camera adapter is designed for connecting more than one MIPI camera to a single CSI camera port on the Raspberry Pi board. One adapter board can connect 4 cameras on a single Raspberry Pi board. Please note that the Raspberry Pi multi-camera adapter board is a nascent product that may have some stability issues and limitations because of the cable’s signal integrity and RPi’s closed source video core libraries, so use it on your own risk.
The latest revision of the Arducam Multi Camera Adapter is V2.2. The V2.2 undergoes firmware updates, but the specs, documentations, and tutorials on the V2.1 will still apply to the V2.2.
- Accommodate 4 Raspberry Pi cameras on a single RPi board
- Support 5MP OV5647 / 8MP IMX219 / 12MP IMX477 camera, no mixing allowed
- 3 GPIOs required for multiplexing
- Cameras work in sequential, not simultaneously
- Low resolution, low frame rate video surveillance demo with 4 cameras
- High resolution still image photography demo
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- 3D scanner
- 1pcs V2.2 Multi-Camera Adapter Board
- 1pcs 60mm 15pin FPC cable
Introduction Since the old multi-camera adapter board doesn’t work with Raspberry Pi 8MP IMX219 pi camera due to the camera driver issue. Now Arducam team designed upgrade V2.1 multi-camera adapter board for both 5MP and Read more…