IMX219 Camera Module is the native V2 camera of Raspberry Pi. Official Raspberry Pi V2 Cameras are always one single camera. But for some clients who need the IMX219 Camera as well as multi-camera, we have designed and devoloped the Arducam IMX219*2 stereo syncronized camera bundle kit. Unlike the previous IMX219 stereo camera kit, this camera support the ISP function, the Pivariety Solution.
Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
- Robot navigation
- Objective tracking
- 3D measurement
- 3D reconstruction
- Depth-related vision applications, etc.
|Sensor||Sony IMX219 sensor|
|Optical size||1/4” (IMX219)|
|Frame Rates||1600×[email protected]; 2560×[email protected]; 3840×[email protected]; 5184×[email protected]; 6528×[email protected]; 6528×[email protected]|
|Sensor Output Format||RAW10|
|ISP Output Format||JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; MJPEG, H.264|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR Filter, visible light only|
|Horizontal Field of View (HFOV)||220°|
|Effective Focal Length||0.76mm±5%|
|Lens Type||M12 Lens|
|Camera Board Size||25mm x 24mm|
|Camarray HAT Size||65mm x 56mm|
- 1 x Arducam Synchronized Stereo Camera HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 2 x 8MP IMX219 color camera module mounted with M12 lens
- 2 x Arducam 73mm 15pin to 22pin Ribbon Cable
- 1 x Arducam 150mm 15pin to 22pin Ribbon Cable
- 4 x M2.5*11mm Hex Standoffs
- 4 x M2.5 Nuts
- 3 x M2.5*6mm Screws
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package
- This bundle kit is not recommended for Raspberry Pi Zero.(Due to the limitation of the memory)
- The IMX219 cameras in this kit are customized and cannot be used on Raspberry Pi individually.
- The I2C signal and clock of each camera are fully synchronized. It is unavailable to capture the same frame of images at different exposure times/gains for each camera.
- This camera module supports the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (Jan 28th, 2022 and later) and libcamera apps, for the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy) users, please contact [email protected]
1.Introduction Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, Read more…