A truly synced stereo camera HAT that lets you use 2 Raspberry Pi cameras on a single CSI port on a single Raspberry Pi camera. Arducam proprietary.
[B016601] Arducam Multi Camera Adapter Doubleplexer Stereo Module V2 for Raspberry Pi Zero, Pi 3/3 b+, 4b
- This multi-camera adapter board is designed for Raspberry pi ZERO and lets you connect two 5MP or 8MP cameras to Pi Zero.
- Only one of the two cameras can be activated at a time, and they are working in alternate ways.
- A simple software built to run two cameras and make it looks like working at the same time.
[B0120] Arducam Multi Camera Adapter Module V2.1 for Raspberry Pi 4 B, 3B+, Pi 3, Pi 2, Model A/B/B+, Work with 5MP or 8MP Cameras
- Designed for connecting up to 4 5MP or 8MP cameras to a single CSI camera port on an RPi board.
- Support Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+, Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 4, 3,3b+.
- Accommodate up to four 5MP or 8MP Raspberry Pi cameras on a multi-camera adapter board.
- All camera ports are FFC (flexible flat cable) connectors, Demo: youtu.be/DRIeM5uMy0I
- Cameras …
Showing all 3 results