Arducam 5MP Mini Camera OV5647 Sensor 1080p 720p video for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3 Camera official Board
- 5MP Camera Module for RPi, alternative to and fully compatible with the official ones.
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, model 2, Raspberry Pi 3,3 B+, Pi 4
- 5MPixel sensor with Omnivision OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus lens. Software autofocus lens: B0176
- Integral IR filter
- Still …
- Arducam’s 5MP Plus general-purpose SPI Camera which is Arduino Compatible
- Arducam Mini Module Camera Shield 5MP Plus OV5642 Camera Module is a general purpose high definition 5MP SPI camera, reducing the complexity of the camera control interface
- It integrates 5MP CMOS image sensor OV5642, and provides miniature size, as well as the easy to …
- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- 2 megapixels image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for the sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
Arducam for Raspberry Pi NOIR 5MP OV5647 Camera Module Motorized IR-CUT Filter for Daylight and Night vision Support Pi 4 Zero Pi 3 Pi B/2B/ B/B+/A
- Check Jetson Nano version SKU: B0215
- This camera combines M12 lens flexibility, Switchable IR cut, and IR LED
- Raspberry Pi Compatible – Work on Raspicam commands and Python scripts. Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Pi 3 b+, Pi 3, Pi B/2B/B/B+/A
- Day/Night Camera – IR Cut filter switched in and out via software. A …
- An Improvement of Standard Pi Camera: With the CS mount lens, you can get a bit more clarity, focus, and the ability to change the lens, will fit many lenses with this mount type, telephoto, fish-eye, or other M12 lenses.
- Works Flawlessly: The camera can be installed on the Rasparian OS as a Raspberry Pi camera and the raspistill …
- High sensitivity for low-light operation.
- Maxim resolution 1600 x 1200 UXGA at 15 fps
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (RGB565/555),GRB422,YUV (422/420) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Easy intergrate with STM32,FPGA,DSP,Arduino etc.
- Supports image sizes:UXGA,SXGA, SVGA,and any size scaling down from SXGA to 40×30
- Support real time JPEG compression
- This Arduino camera comes with an F1.8/6 mm lens, it also supports AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF and ABLC, detailed specifications can be found below.
- It can be connected to most Arduino boards, although we’d recommend using our SPI Modules for better performances.
- Program requires the latest ArduCAM library and ArduCAM Shield_V2 shield and use Arduino IDE 1.6.8 …
All Arducam Products
Showing 217–223 of 223 results