As part of Arducam Camarray multi-camera solutions, Arducam released this Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, which allows customers to connect two 8MP IMX219 cameras to a single Jetson Nano/Xavier NX board, and takes images or video at the same time, even more important they are fully synchronized. The highlight of this kit is that it incorporates Arducam proprietary ArduChip solution, and extends the usage of the single Jetson Nano/Xavier NX camera port, it cheats the board as if only one camera connected.
- Support Ardcuam Stereo Camera HAT
- Support Official IMX219 driver, Video Nodes, and Controls (Exposure, Gain and depending on camera parameters)
- Stereo Vision
- 360° Camera
- Advanced Surveillance Camera
- Enhanced Vision Goggles
– Camarray Stereo Camera HAT
- Two MIPI camera inputs and one MIPI camera output
- Support 1, 2 lane MIPI cameras input up-to 1Gbps/lane
- Support 2 lane MIPI output
- Support camera side-by-side combine, channel 0 and channel 1 software switching on the fly
- Support digital pan in half resolution combine, programmable pan speed control
- HAT size: 65 x 56 mm
- Sensor: IMX219
- Optical Format: 1/4″ (diagonal 7.857mm)
- Resolution: 3280(H)×2464(V) 8MP
- Pixel Size: 1.12 µm (H) × 1.12 µm (V)
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light
- Interface: 2-lane MIPI CSI-2
- Default Lens Mount: M12 Mount Lens(PN#M32076M20)
- Video Modes: RAW8/RAW10
- Resolution and Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Board Size: 24mm x 24mm
- Format: 1/4 inch
- Focal Length: 0.76mm
- Aperture (F): F2.1
- Field of View (FOV): 220° (H)
- Mount: M12 Mount
- Back Focal Length: 2mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ16×13.5mm
- Weight: 5g
Camarray – Arducam 8MP IMX219 Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit
Introduction This Arducam 8MP Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit is capable of running two 8MP IMX219 Camera Modules simultaneously through a single MIPI CSI-2 camera slot connection on Jetson Nano/Xavier NX. The stereo camera HAT Read more…
Project Jetvariety: How Arducam Makes it Possible to Use Any Camera Module on the Jetson Nano with One Kernel Driver for All
Introducing Project Jetvariety – Increase the Jetson Nano Camera Variety Today we are proud to introduce the Project Jetvariety (short for Jetson variety), which aims to quickly increase the variety of Jetson Nano cameras with Read more…
- 1pcs Arducam Synchronized Stereo Camera HAT for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX With Fisheye Lens
- 2pcs 8MP IMX219 color camera module mounted with M12 lens
- 2pcs Arducam 73mm 15pin to 22pin Ribbon Cable
- 1pcs Arducam 150mm 15pin to 22pin Ribbon Cable
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors
Important Note on the Arducam Camarray HAT:
Jetson Nano board is not included in the package.
The IMX219 cameras in this kit is a special version and cannot be used on Raspberry Pi or Jetson directly. Its connection to the Camarray HAT is required.
This kit is released for official Jetson Nano/Xavier NX boards by default, and it does not support other third-party boards.
8MP IMX219 Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit supports the official IMX219 driver The official driver has good image effect, but does not support full spelling.
The official driver supports official commands, can use the official ISP, has AWB, AE and other functions, the image effect is nice.
However, it does not support full spelling, it is compressed half spelling (to ensure the same resolution after compositing, the resolution of each camera is compressed in the horizontal direction by half, but the field of view remains the same).
The Camarray HAT is not sold alone for the following reasons:
Most of the cameras on the market are not designed for synched stereo uses. We’ve modified our camera modules specifically for the Camarry HAT. Your own V1, V2 or HQ camera modules won’t directly work with it.
The Camarray HAT requires different firmware for different Image sensors that are not natively working with your embedded systems. Your own IMX219 camera modules won’t directly work with it, and they are not easily interchangeable.
is required if you have extra requirements as the following:
You need the camera module to run on other Video Modes and Frame Rates.
You need to trigger the camera with an External Hardware trigger.