64MP Camera and Pan-Tilt Kit for Raspberry Pi
Visit the Arducam Store
- PTZ-capable: pan-tilt bracket with a camera that supports digital zooming.
- 64-megapixel: ultra high resolution for Pi.
- Autofocus: AF/Manual/Continuous-AF out of the box.
- Easy to use: compatible with the official software. (libcamera)
- V1/V2 ready: bracket also supports any camera in v1/v2 form factors.
The camera itself works with most Pi models, older ones like Pi 2 or Pi 0 may suffer from performance drops. And the PT kit is also compatible with both the official V1/V2/HQ cameras and Arducam OV5647/IMX219/IMX477 series.
Specifications – 64MP-AF Camera
Specifications – Pan-Tilt Kit
- Torque: 0.6 kg/cm at 3.6V, 0.8 kg/cm at 4.8V
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec/60° at 3.6V, 0.09sec/60° at 4.8V
- Operating Voltage: 3.6v～4.8v
- Operating Current: ＜350mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimension: 20mm x 8.75mm x 22mm
Customized Control Board
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3V-5V
- Dimension: 38mm x 28mm
- 64MP-AF Product Brief
- 64MP-AF Camera Getting Started Guide
- 64MP Camera and Pan-Tilt Kit Manual
- Github – Servo Driver
- How to use Arducam 64MP camera on Raspberry Pi
The arducam 64MP cameras can only get maximum resolution and video streaming on Pi4 and CM4 platforms. The resolution and video streaming of the camera will be limited on other Raspberry Pi platforms
- 1 x 64MP-AF Camera
- 1 x Pan-Tilt Kit
*To use the camera on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.