Pan Tilt Platform for Raspberry Pi & Nvidia Jetson Cameras
Visit the Arducam Store
Pan Tilt Kit: Specifically designed for a broader view on raspberry pi camera V3/V2/V1 and Arducam 16mp/64mp/Mini HQ cameras.
- More Coverage: free 180 panning and tilting.
- Highly Compatible: works with V1/V2/HQ and most Arducam cameras.
- Customized Control Board: I2C controls, and outputs the PWM signals to drive the servo motors directly.
- Mini Digital Servos: GH-S37D digital servos for a faster speed, higher torque and precision.
- Easy to use: super quick assembly with simplified wiring.
A super handy PT bracket that turns any Pi camera into a pan-tilt system for applications that need more single-camera coverage.
Two PT Cameras for Jetson Nano
The PT kit is compatible with both the official V1/V2/HQ cameras and Arducam OV5647/IMX219/IMX477 series.
- Torque: 0.6 kg/cm at 3.6V, 0.8 kg/cm at 4.8V
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec/60° at 3.6V, 0.09sec/60° at 4.8V
- Operating Voltage: 3.6v～4.8v
- Operating Current: ＜350mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimension: 20mm x 8.75mm x 22mm
Customized Control Board
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3V-5V
- Dimension: 38mm x 28mm
Compatible with Multiple Cameras
The PT bracket is compatible with Raspberry Pi cameras that has the same size of the official raspberry pi Camera Module 3/V1/V2 and Arducam 16mp/64 mp/Mini HQ camera.
Arducam OV5647(B0033)/IMX219(B0390)/IMX477 Series (B0240)
Arducam 16MP camera (B0371)
Arducam 64MP camera (B0399)
Arducam Mini HQ camera (B0303R)
- 2 x Digital servos
- 1 set of upgraded bracket pieces
- 1 x Customized control board
- 4 x Female to female jumper wires (The wire has no fixed color)
- 1 x Screws pack
- 1 x Manual