This Arducam 12MP Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit is capable of running two 12MP IMX477 Camera Modules simultaneously through a single MIPI CSI-2 camera slot connection on Raspberry Pi. It consists of two 12MP High Quality IMX477 camera module and an Arducam stereo camarray HAT.
The camarray HAT is a multi-camera stereo synchronization solution developed by Arducam to expand the simultaneous use of multiple cameras. Through multi-camera processing technology, the clocks and data of multiple cameras can be conducted through the same i2c channel, so as to realize the synchronous use of cameras. At present, the Arducam multi-camera solution has been developed to the highest 64MP camera. This Arducam 12MP binocular camera combines two MINI IMX477 cameras to obtain a wider field of view and more image processing capabilities and applications.
- Robot navigation
- Objective tracking
- 3D measurement
- 3D reconstruction
- Depth-related vision applications, etc.
|Support Platform||Raspberry Pi|
|Output/CSI-2 Speed||x1 CSI-2 2-lane Output Port/1.0 Gbps/Lane|
|ISP Support||Supported on Raspberry Pi|
|External Trigger||Not Support|
|Aggregate mode||Half Spelling Combine|
|Frame Rate||[email protected] × 1522, [email protected] × 3040|
|Image Sensor||Raspberry Pi HQ IMX477|
|Pixel Size||1.55 μm x 1.55 μm|
|Active Array Size||4056 x 3040|
|Camera Interface||2-lane MIPI CSI-2|
|IR Sensitive||Integral IR Cut filter, visible light|
|Camera Board Size||24mm x 25mm|
|Camarray Hat Size||65 x 56 mm|
|Default Lens Mount||M12 Mount|
|Effective Focal Length||3.9mm|
|FOV on 1/4” RPi Camera||75° (H)|
|Back Focal Length||4.49mm|
- 2 x 12.3MP MINI IMX477 color camera module mounted with M12 lens
- 1 x Arducam Camarray Stereo Camarray HAT
- 2 x 150mm/6inch 22pin to 22pin camera cables
- 1 x 73mm/2.87inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 1 x 80mm/3.15inch 22pin to 22pin camera cable for Pi Zero
- 4 x M2.5*10mm Nylon Hex Standoffs
- 4 x M2.5 Nylon Nuts
- 4 x M2.5*6mm Nylon Screws
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package
- A single camera module in the bundle kit does NOT work alone with the Raspberry Pi, the Camarray HAT is required.
- The camera bundle kit is compressed with half spelling (To ensure the same resolution after compositing, the resolution of each camera is compressed in the horizontal direction by half, but the field of view remains the same), which is different from the full spelling. It can use the official ISP, AWB, AE and other functions, the image effect is better.
- This camera module supports the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (Jan 28th, 2022 and later) and libcamera apps, for the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy) users, contact us at [email protected]
- The Camarray HAT is not sold alone for the following reasons:
Most of the cameras on the market are not designed for synched stereo uses. We’ve modified our camera modules specifically for the Camarry HAT. Your own V1, V2 or HQ camera modules won’t directly work with it.
The Camarray HAT requires different firmware for different Image sensors that are not natively working with your embedded systems. Your own OV9281 and OV7251 camera modules won’t directly work with it, and they are not easily interchangeable.
is required if you have extra requirements as the following:
You need the camera module to run on other Video Modes and Frame Rates.
You need to trigger the camera with an External Hardware trigger.
Introduction This Arducam 12MP Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit is capable of running two 12MP IMX477 Camera Modules simultaneously through a single MIPI CSI-2 camera slot connection on Raspberry Pi. It consists of two 12MP Read more…
Introducing Camarray: Arducam’s New Solution to Multiple Cameras on Embedded Systems and Edge Devices for 2021
Preface As one of the leading companies that pioneers in multiple cameras for popular embedded systems, Arducam now releases the new multi-camera solutions – named Camarray – which allows you to connect and sync up Read more…
Arducam Camarray Solution Showcase:[Tutorial] Arducam Camarray 12MP*2 Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit for Raspberry Pi
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors