high quality imx477 solutions from arducam
12MP High Quality Sony Exmor RS IMX477 interfaced with Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, or Arducam USB Camera Shield, with customizable optical performance.
/ Camera Modules /
Arducam 12MP IMX477 High Quality Camera Module, Basic Model, 6mm CS-Lens
Same, but different.
Same IMX477 image sensor adopted as the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, but way more customizable with Arducam accessories and drivers.
Arducam 12MP IMX477 High Quality Camera Module, Metal Case, CSI Extension over HDMI
Real High quality, from the inside out.
When the inside get serious, the outside follows. Industrial level metal housing, with a standard tripod mount, and robust HDMI adapter for extending the connection.
Arducam 12MP IMX477 High Quality Camera Module, CS-Mount, Switchable Mechanical IR filter
You want IR sensitivity, we give you IR flexibility.
A CS-Mount IMX477 Camera Module – but NoIR or not? Thanks to the mechanical filter, the decision is yours, and it can be reversed.
Arducam 12MP IMX477 High Quality Camera Module, M12 Mount, Switchable Mechanical IR filter
IMX477 made versatile as well.
Block or pass the Infrared on demand. What you’ve liked about our V1&V2 Pi cam mods, now all available on the IMX477.
/ High Quality Camera Lenses /
The official Raspberry Pi High Quality camera module does not include a lens, and only comes with limited recommendations. Arducam is the one-stop solution provider for lenses on the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera. Those will also work on the Arducam IMX477 High Quality Camera Modules.
Check all M12 Lenses for IMX477 High Quality Camera >
Check all CS-Mount Lenses for IMX477 High Quality Camera >
Check all C-Mount Lenses for IMX477 High Quality Camera >
/ Multi-Camera & Stereo Vision /
With the solutions from Arducam, you can use not only one, but multiple cameras, on a single camera slot either on the Raspberry Pi or the NVIDIA Jetson Nano. Check the following multi-camera solutions that help you multiplex, combine, and aggregate images.
- This multi-camera adapter board is designed for Raspberry pi ZERO and lets you connect two 5MP or 8MP cameras to Pi Zero.
- Only one of the two cameras can be activated at a time, and they are working in alternate ways.
- A simple software built to run two cameras and make it looks like working at the same time.
Arducam Multi Camera Adapter Module V2.1 for Raspberry Pi 4 B, 3B+, Pi 3, Pi 2, Model A/B/B+, Work with 5MP or 8MP Cameras
- Designed for connecting up to 4 5MP or 8MP cameras to a single CSI camera port on an RPi board.
- Support Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+, Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 4, 3,3b+.
- Accommodate up to four 5MP or 8MP Raspberry Pi cameras on a multi-camera adapter board.
- All camera ports are FFC (flexible flat cable) connectors, Demo: youtu.be/DRIeM5uMy0I
- Cameras …
The camarray HAT (coming soon) is used for synchronizing multiple IMX477 cameras connected to a single Pi camera slot.
/ Tripods /
- Perfect for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera: 1/4”-20 mounting screw, hassle-free fitting the RPi HQ Camera Board
- Pocket Size and Lightweight: Only about 30g with folded length 3.3”, easy to carry and store.
- Stable: Make your camera shoot sharp image and video without any shake, enjoy the snazzy vision captured by Rpi 12MP camera.
- Durable: Made of high quality …