- Microsoft xbox360 Kinect original monochrome infrared camera module
- Maxim resolution 1280 x 1024 SXGA at 30 fps
- Maxim frame rate 30fps
- Shutter type: Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)
- Optical size 1/2″
- ADC resolution 10-bit
- Supports image sizes: SXGA, VGA, QVGA, CIF, QCIF, etc
- Extreme High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard I2C two-wire interface
- Digital Video Port interface
- 34 pin golden finger FPC cable connector
- ArduCAM provides a full demonstration for MT9V111 camera module on Arduino platform. Please download the ArduCAM_Shield_V2_MT9M001_Camera_RAW.ino from github.
- It will turn the ArduCAM into a real digital camera with capture and playback functions.
1. Capture and buffer the image to FIFO when shutter pressed quickly.
2.. Store the image to Micro SD/TF card with RAW format.
This program requires the latest ArduCAM library and ArduCAM Shield_V2 ArduCAM shield and use Arduino IDE 1.6.8 compiler or above.