The official camera modules have fixed-focus lenses, which are either glued or need manual adjustment. However, Arducam thinks that your focus matters and has released this motorized focus camera for Raspberry Pi. This Arducam camera module is designed for you to control the focus on a camera for Raspberry Pi via software, so you can see closer and see where you want to see.
To learn more about autofocus with Raspberry Pi camera modules, we recommend you read Raspberry Pi Camera Autofocus: The Complete Guide.
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- Other battery-powered products
- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
Features & Specs
- Sensor: 5MP OV5647
- Still Picture: 2592×1944 Max
- IR sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Focus Type: Motorized focus
- Field of View: 54°×44° (H×V)
- Board Size: 25mm × 24mm
- Focus Distance: 80mm to infinity
- 1 × 5MP OV5647 camera board with motorized lens for Raspberry Pi
- 1 × Acrylic case for the camera module
- 1 × 15cm flex ribbon cable for Raspberry Pi Model A&B series (Pi Zero cable not included)
Note: Camera holder for Creality Ender 3, please check HERE.
The Focus Distance of a V2 Camera Module The viewing distance of the offical Raspberry Pi cameras is 1m to infinity, which means that you will extra works if you need to shoot closer than Read more…
Arducam for Raspberry Pi 4 HD Cameras Hand-on: Arducam Ensures Your Compatibilities While Exploring New Opportunities
Last week, we finally received the package that contained the Raspberry Pi 4s we had ordered and started testing our camera modules on them. The Good news is that the Raspberry Pi 4 still keeps Read more…
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors