A NoIR version of the 16MP camera module, with a fixed focus lens.
Without the infrared filter, the IMX519 sensor on this camera is available for applications (night vision/monospectral/multispectral/hyperspectral/etc.) that require the capturing of a much wider spectrum.
We tested this camera with various bandpass filters:
Stills/videos taken under natural daylight will be heavily affected by infrared (see above video), if you don’t need IR sensibility, please get the standard 16MP-AF instead.
See the full list of our 16MP cameras >
The lens on 16MP NoIR is fixed focus.
- 16MP NoIR Getting Started
- How to Use 16MP IMX519 Camera Module on Raspberry Pi
- 3D Drawing
- 16MP Common Issues & Fixes
- Using Autofocus Camera On OctoPrint (temp method)
- 1 x Arducam 16MP NoIR Camera Module
- 1 x FPC Cable (15cm)
*To use the camera on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.
**Get the camera enclosure here.