Arducam IMX519 PDAF&CDAF Autofocus Camera Module for Raspberry Pi, NVIDIA® Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/AGX Orin/Orin Nano/Orin NX
Visit the Arducam Store
- 16 Megapixel: 2 times higher res, half the cost.
- PDAF Breakthrough: Adopts the Mixture of PDAF and CDAF, achieves the unity of focusing speed and precision.
- Sharper Images/videos: Higher quality than the HQ camera.
- V1/V2 Size: hassle-free upgrades to your existing projects.
- Open Source: truly accessible to all.
A 16MP autofocus high-resolution camera board that takes what Raspberry Pi V1, V2, and HQ have to oﬀer, and excels in every single aspect.
It takes zero compromises in specs. With a resolution of 16 megapixels (compared to 8MP and 12MP), an autofocus lens, a V2-like form factor, and boatloads of improvements, the camera provide a better choice for a whole world of industrial/consumer/etc. applications, it’s compatible with any existing Pi models, work with the latest software from the foundation, and leverages the same tuning algorithms used in the oﬃcial camera modules.
Currently, NVIDIA official has released the NVIDIA Jetson Orin series developer board. Based on it, we have also adapted the camera into NVIDIA Jetson Orin kernel.
Note: This camera is released for the official NVIDIA® Jetson™ Developer Kit, and it does not guarantee to support other third-party boards.
The Birth Story
Resolution & Frame Rate on Jetson: 4656×3496@10fps, 3840×2160@21fps, 1920×1080@60fps, 1280×720@120fps
Resolution & Frame Rate on NVIDIA Orin NX: L4t 32.x: 4656×3496@10fps, 3840×2160@21fps, 1920×1080@60fps, 1280×720@120fps
L4t 35.x: 4656×3496@9fps, 3840×2160@17fps, 1920×1080@60fps, 1280×720@120fps
Extension Solution for IMX519 Camera
At present, we have made many solutions for the Arducam IMX519 camera, including the camera extension solution. The Camera Extension Solution for IMX519 camera mainly includes: Ethernet Cable Extension, CSI-HDMI Extension Cable, MIPI FPC Cable extension and Sensor Extension Cable solution, please refer to our official document for details:
- 16MP-AF Product Brief
- PDF-16MP AF Camera Getting Started on Raspberry Pi
- 16MP-AF Getting Started on Raspberry Pi
- 16MP-AF Getting Started on Jetson
- 3D Drawing
- 16MP-AF Common Issues & Fixes
- Using Autofocus Camera On OctoPrint (temp method)
- How to use the camera on NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX
- 1 x Arducam 16MP-AF Camera Module
- 1 x FPC Cable (15cm)