64MP Camera and CSI-to-HDMI Adapter Set
Visit the Arducam Store
- Longer Cable Length: Extend your pi camera connection up to 10 meters.
- Zero Configuration: plug-n-play out of the box.
- 64MP Camera: best-in-class ultra high res module.
- Natively Supported: also works with official V1, V2, and HQ cameras.
- Highly Compatible: works well with most Pi models.
- Reliability: Robust and durable. No worry about the fragileness and vulnerability of FPC cables’ crisp nature.
Great for projects/applications where you need to put a camera module far away from an RPi.
The CSI-to-HDMI kit works out of the box, no extra software/configuration is needed, it is also compatible with the official camera V1/V2/HQ and Arducam OV5647/IMX219/IMX477 series.
We also have another kit if you want longer connections over CSI 2.
Specifications – 64MP-AF Camera
Specifications – CSI-to-HDMI Kit
- Support NVIDIA Jetson and Raspberry Pi 4B, Pi 3B+, Pi 3B, Pi 2, Model A/B/B+, Pi Zero
- Reserved microphone and headphone jack for audio or GPIO signals
- Three additional solder pads are available (same signals as a headphone jack)
- Reliability: Way more durable than FPC cables when it is folded or twisted or under negative environmental factors such as moisture, humidity and temperature changes.
- Size: 27.63 x 25.00mm
- 64MP-AF Product Brief
- 64MP Camera & CSI-to-HDMI Cable Extension Kit
- How to use Arducam 64MP camera on Raspberry Pi
- Arducam Camera Extension Solution for Raspberry Pi Cameras
- 64MP-AF Camera Getting Started Guide
The arducam 64MP cameras can only get maximum resolution and video streaming on Pi4 and CM4 platforms. The resolution and video streaming of the camera will be limited on other Raspberry Pi platforms
- 1 x 64MP-AF Camera
- 2pcs HDMI to CSI Adapter Boards
- 2 x 60mm 15pin Ribbon Cables
- 2 x 73mm 22pin Ribbon Cables
- 1 x 150mm 15pin Ribbon Cable
**Make sure to use high-quality HDMI v2.1 cables.