A CSI-to-HDMI adapter set for you to break the length limitations of the MIPI CSI-2 interface and put your Pi cameras up to 3~5 meters away from an RPI.
The kit works out of the box with any of the following cameras:
- Official camera module V1/V2/V3/HQ
- Arducam OV5647/IMX219/IMX477 Series
- Arducam 16MP Series
- Arducam 64MP Series
- Arducam Jetson Camera Series
No extra software/configuration is needed.
We also have another kit if you want longer connections over CSI 2.
Note: HDMI cables can be up to 3~5 meters depending on the backend processer, camera, and the HDMI cable specs. For longer than 5 meter application, you are recommended to use the Arducam ethernet extension kit (SKU: U6248)
- Support NVIDIA Jetson and Raspberry Pi 4B, Pi 3B+, Pi 3B, Pi 2, Model A/B/B+, Pi Zero
- Supported for Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3(12MP IMX708), Raspberry Pi HQ Camera (12MP IMX477), Raspberry Pi camera V1 (5MP OV5647) and raspberry pi camera V2 (8MP IMX219)
- No extra software/configuration is needed.
- HDMI cables can be up to 3~5 meters.
- Reserved microphone and headphone jack for audio or GPIO signals
- Three additional solder pads are available (same signals as a headphone jack)
- Reliability: Way more durable than FPC cables when it is folded or twisted or under negative environmental factors such as moisture, humidity and temperature changes.
- Size: 27.63 x 25.00mm
- CSI-to-HDMI Adapter Set Manual
- Arducam Camera Extension Solution
- Arducam Camera Extension Solution for Raspberry Pi Cameras
- 2pcs Arducam CSI to HDMI Cable Extension Module
- 2pcs 60mm 15pin FPC cable
- 4sets M2 screw
- Make sure to use high-quality HDMI v2.1 cables.
- Please be sure to use a high-quality HDMI cable, which allows the camera to run 3-5 meters, greatly extending the usage of the Pi camera.