A CSI-to-HDMI adapter set for you to break the length limitations of the MIPI CSI-2 interface and put your Pi cameras up to 3~5 meters away from an RPI.
The kit works out of the box with any of the following cameras:
- Official camera module V1/V2/HQ
- Arducam OV5647/IMX219/IMX477 Series
- Arducam 16MP Series
- Arducam 64MP Series
- Arducam Jetson Camera Series
No extra software/configuration is needed.
We also have another kit if you want longer connections over CSI 2.
Note: HDMI cables can be up to 3~5 meters depending on the backend processer, camera, and the HDMI cable specs. For longer than 5 meter application, you are recommended to use the Arducam ethernet extension kit (SKU: U6248)
- Support NVIDIA Jetson and Raspberry Pi 4B, Pi 3B+, Pi 3B, Pi 2, Model A/B/B+, Pi Zero
- Reserved microphone and headphone jack for audio or GPIO signals
- Three additional solder pads are available (same signals as a headphone jack)
- Size: 27.63 x 25.00mm
- 2pcs HDMI to CSI Adapter Board with 60mm 15pin Ribbon Cable
*Make sure to use high-quality HDMI v2.1 cables.