Arducam 8MP Wide Angle Drop-in Replacement for Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2, IMX219 Sensor with M12 Mount Lens, 170 Degrees FoV Diagonal
This Arducam IMX219 fisheye lens camera module is designed mainly for Raspberry Pi V2 camera board and replace the default standard IMX219 camera module to get much wide field of view. It can be used for drone, robot, action camera and 3D scanning applications. This camera module can also be used for other platforms like Nvidia Jetson Nano.
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: 30fps@8MP, 60fps@1080p, 180fps@720p
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.5mm
- F.NO: 2.8
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- View Angle: 175(D) x 145(H) x 77(V)
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR Filter, visible light only
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Wide Angle Camera Module
- Raspberry Pi V2 camera board or Arducam Nvidia Jetson Nano IMX219 camera board is needed to work with this camera module.