As part of Project Jetvariety, which allows any camera modules to be connected to the high-speed CSI-2 connector on the Jetson Nano. Arducam released this Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit for Jetson Nano, which allows customers to connect two 5MP OV5647 cameras to a single Jetson Nano board, and takes images or video at the same time, even more important they are fully synchronized. The highlight of this kit is that it incorporates Arducam proprietary ArduChip solution, and extends the usage of the single Jetson Nano camera port, it cheats the board as if only one camera connected.
- Two MIPI camera inputs and one MIPI camera output
- Support 1, 2 and 4 lane MIPI cameras input up-to 800Mbps/lane
- Support 2 lane MIPI output
- Support camera side-by-side combine, channel 0 and channel 1 software switching on the fly
- Support digital pan in half resolution combine, programmable pan speed control
- HAT size: 65 x 56 mm
- Support Ardcuam Stereo Camera HAT
- Support Standard V4L2 framework, Video Nodes, and Controls (Exposure, Gain and depending on camera parameters)
- Single Line Driver Installation Command
- OpenCV Friendly and Provides Source Code Demonstration
- Stereo Vision
- 360° Camera
- Advanced Surveillance Camera
- Enhanced Vision Goggles
Introduction This Arducam 5MP Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit is capable of running two OV5647 Camera Modules simultaneously through a single MIPI CSI-2 camera slot connection on popular embedded systems like Jetson Nano and Jetson Read more…
Jetson Nano’s MIPI interface and MIPI connectors The Jetson Nano Developer Kit consists of two parts: The Computer on a Module (CoM), and the carrier board. The CoM supports high-speed MIPI interface, which is now Read more…
Project Jetvariety: How Arducam Makes it Possible to Use Any Camera Module on the Jetson Nano with One Kernel Driver for All
Introducing Project Jetvariety – Increase the Jetson Nano Camera Variety Today we are proud to introduce the Project Jetvariety (short for Jetson variety), which aims to quickly increase the variety of Jetson Nano cameras with Read more…
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors
Important Note on the Arducam Camarray HAT:
The Camarray HAT is not sold alone for the following reasons:
Most of the cameras on the market are not designed for synched stereo uses. We’ve modified our camera modules specifically for the Camarry HAT. Your own V1, V2 or HQ camera modules won’t directly work with it.
The Camarray HAT requires different firmware for different Image sensors that are not natively working with your embedded systems. Your own OV9281 and OV7251 camera modules won’t directly work with it, and they are not easily interchangeable.
is required if you have extra requirements as the following:
You need the camera module to run on other Video Modes and Frame Rates.
You need to trigger the camera with an External Hardware trigger.