Now Arducam released a stereo camera HAT for Raspberry Pi which allows you to connect two 5MP OV5647 or two 8MP IMX219 pi cameras to a single standard pi board, and takes images or video at the same time, even more important they are fully synchronized. The highlight of this stereo camera HAT is that it incorporates Arducam proprietary ArduChip solution, and extends the usage of the single pi camera port, it cheats the Raspberry pi as if only one camera connected. It supports libcamera apps for preview and video capture/processing with Rpi default camera driver for its 5MP and 8MP cameras. It also supports other Arducam Raspberry Pi cameras and proprietary camera driver that works up to two 16MP. With the shared oscillator and I2C broadcasting, the two cameras are fully synchronized in the nano-second level. With the latest new coming Pi 4 hardware, Arducam makes more camera applications possible for Raspberry Pi. Combined with the stereo camera board, you are no need to modify your current Raspberry Pi V1.3 or V2 camera board with solder iron and hot air gun.
- Support all series Raspberry Pi boards, Pi HAT board style
- Two MIPI camera inputs and one MIPI camera output
- Support 1, 2 and 4 lane MIPI cameras input up-to 800Mbps/lane
- Support 2 lane MIPI output
- Support libcamera apps to preview and process the video for 5MP/8MP pi cameras with half resolution combine
- Support Arducam RPI cameras up to 16MP with proprietary camera driver with full resolution combine
- Support camera side-by-side combine, channel 0 and channel 1 software switching on the fly
- Support digital pan in half resolution combine, programmable pan speed control HAT size: 65 x 56 mm
- Stereo Vision
- 360 Camera
- Advanced Surveillance Camera
- Enhanced Vision Goggles
- Contact us for other platform support
- 1pcs Arducam Synchronized Stereo Camera HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 1pcs 5MP Arducam Stereo Camera Board
- 3pcs Arducam 80mm 22pin Ribbon FPC flat Wire Cable
- 1pcs Arducam 73mm 15pin to 22pin Ribbon FPC flat Wire Cable
- 4pcs M2.5*11mm Nylon Hex Standoffs
- 4pcs M2.5 Nylon Nuts
- 3pcs M2.5*6mm Nylon Screws
Synchronized Stereo Camera HAT
The Arducam Synchronized Stereo Camera HAT is designed to use two camera modules on a single Raspberry Pi board simultaneously. The model number is B0195. Read more details from the chapters below.
Wanna Use Synchronized Dual Camera for Raspberry Pi 4 or Stereo Camera HAT for Pi 3B+/3? Arducam Makes Them All Come True
Preface Standard Raspberry Pi, like the Pi 4, only offers a single CSI camera connector, but people would love multiple cameras for 3D applications. Arducam has figured out a way to connect the sync two Read more…
Important Note on the Arducam Camarray HAT:
The Camarray HAT is not sold alone for the following reasons:
Most of the cameras on the market are not designed for synched stereo uses. We’ve modified our camera modules specifically for the Camarry HAT. Your own V1, V2 or HQ camera modules won’t directly work with it.
The Camarray HAT requires different firmware for different Image sensors that are not natively working with your embedded systems. Your own OV9281 and OV7251 camera modules won’t directly work with it, and they are not easily interchangeable.
is required if you have extra requirements as the following:
You need the camera module to run on other Video Modes and Frame Rates.
You need to trigger the camera with an External Hardware trigger.