Arducam IMX219 Camera Module with fisheye lens, drop in replacement for Raspberry Pi V2 and Nvidia Jetson Nano Camera
- Easy installation: Just detach the original stock IMX219 module onboard and re-attach this replacement gently and carefully
- Wider Angle of View: This camera module has 220°(H) wide-angle M12 Lens
- Wide Application: Drones, robots, action cameras and 3D scanning applications, and even if in normal use, such as home security system.
- Camera board is not included in the package, please make sure you have the IMX219 Camera board before purchasing the product
This Arducam IMX219 fisheye lens camera module is designed mainly for Raspberry Pi V2 camera board and Nvidia Jetson Nano, replacing the default standard IMX219 camera module to get a much wide field of view. It can be used for drones, robots, action cameras, and 3D scanning applications.
- Robots, Drones
- Action Cameras
- 3D scanning applications
- Field animal camera
- Recording slow motion
- Machine vision, etc.
|1080p47, 1640 × 1232p41 and 640 × 480p206
|3280 × 2464 pixels
|Sensor image area
|3.68 x 2.76 mm (4.6 mm diagonal)
|1.12 µm x 1.12 µm
|Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only
|Field of View(FOV)
Electrical & Mechanical
- 1 x Arducam 8MP IMX219 Wide Angle Camera Module
- The package does not include any Raspberry Pi motherboard.
- The drop-in replacement module does not include FPC cables and any camera boards. And it requires the use of the Raspberry Pi V2 camera board to function properly.
- The lenses of all camera modules are not interchangeable. Please contact sales in advance if you need to replace them.
- Note for Supported Platform and OS
|Raspberry Pi 3/4/5
|Raspberry Pi CM3/CM4
Used on Pi
Introduction Arducam team just released an 8MP Raspberry Pi compatible camera based on the same Sony IMX219 image sensor. It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video. It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSi interface. It is supplementary for Raspberry Pi official camera in […]
Used on Jetson
Introduction IMX219 is a 1/4″ 8MP MIPI CSI-2 image sensor, it was adopted by the Raspberry pi V2 camera module back in 2016. Now the IMX219 camera is natively supported by the Jetson Nano and Xavier NX out of the box. Arducam made a lot of variation of this camera to address different use-cases for […]
Arducam Introduces 8MP IMX219 Auto Focus, Wide Angle, Zero-Distortion and Spy Camera to the NVidia Jetson Nano
NVIDIA JETSON NANO AND ITS CAMERAS The Jetson Nano is a powerful single-board computer from NVidia. Featuring the extraordinary GPU performance, this NVidia development board is widely used in image processing applications like motion-tracking, face recognition and home surveillance camera systems, and a smart camera is a key to realizing all of them. However, currently, […]