Arducam IMX291 Low Light Camera Module Series is based on Sony 2MP 1/2.8” IMX291 image sensor and UVC compliant USB 2.0 cameras.
This camera B0261 is a new member of the family, which adopts a fisheye M12 lens so as to provide a wider angle of view than others.
- Video conference
- Home video surveillance system
- Day&night low light vision security camera system
- Dash cam
- Monitoring 3D printer
- Baby Camera
- Robot and machine vision
Features & Specs
- Sensor: 1/2.8” IMX291
- Resolution: 2MP 1945H x 1109V
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2/H.264
- Frame Rate: H.264 [email protected] x 1080; MJPG [email protected] x 1080; YUY2 [email protected] x 360.
- Dynamic Range: 80DB
- Minimum Illumination: 0.001Lux
- Optical Format: 1/2.5”
- Field of View (FOV)：D= 175°
- Lens Mount: M12
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- Audio: Single microphone (optional dual channel)
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, and Mac with UVC
- Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 300mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C)
- Dimension: 38mmx38mm (Mount compatible with 34x34mm and 28x28mm)
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
- 1 × 2MP IMX291 USB 2.0 camera board
- 1 × 3.3ft (1M) USB 2.0 cable