In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of M12-mount lenses from long focus to wide angle for shooting on your Rpi HQ cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future.
If you want to grab all the available S-mount lenses for the HQ camera, Arducam has also got a 6-in-1 M12 lens bundle here.
- Model No: M23390H08
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 3.9mm
- Aperture: F2.8
- Field of View (FOV): 75° (H) on Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, 50°(H) on Raspberry Pi V1/V2 Camera
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 4.49mm
- MOD: 0.3m
- Dimension: Φ14×18.67mm
- Weight: 5g
Other Arducam S-mount lenses with different FoVs
- Lenses ender 70 degree: 20° HQ Camera Lens, 50° HQ Camera Lenses,, 75° HQ Camera Lenses.
- Wide Angle and Fisheye Lenses: 90° HQ Camera lens, 140° HQ Camera lens, 180° HQ Camera Lens.
- 1pcs 1/2.3″ M12 75 degree camera Lens
- 1pcs M12 lens adapter
Quick answer to M12 lens RPi HQ Camera You either: Buy a customized m12 lens IMX477 camera (RPI-CAM-V2 sized) or Use an M12-CS adapter with an IMX477-matching M12 lens. Find more details in the blog Read more…