Taking Raspberry Pi Cameras to A Better Future
Sophisticated camera solutions for Raspberry Pi. All Arducam Pi cameras are compatible with the latest software (libcamera).
Native Pi Cameras
- Based on the official V1, V2, HQ, and Camera V3 modules.
- Offering an extensive range of lenses, IR filtering, cable, converter, form factor, and housing options.
- Mix-and-match solutions for any project.
- Single, dual, and quad cameras for multi-camera and stereo vision applications.
- Completely compatible with the four native Pi cameras.
- Designed with state-of-the-art image sensors.
- higher resolutions and frame rates than native camera series.
- autofocus, global shutter, ultra-low light and stereoscopic camera options.
- Works perfectly well with RPi’s ISP tuning algorithms.
- Camera Multiplexer only supports 1~4 cameras in sequence for still images.
- Stereo camera allows two cameras to be connected to RPI at the same time.
- frame-level synchronization for depth mapping, VSLAM, panorama, etc.
- Optional fixed and variable baselines.
- Optional fisheye lens for panoramic photography.
Industrial Board Cameras
- Based on sensors used in industrial cameras.
- Available in rolling shutter and mono/color global shutter types.
- Various lens options featuring autofocus and motorized IR-cut filters.
- Offering the Highest frame rates for Raspberry Pi.
- Great for high-speed and multispectral imaging systems.
- Complete collection of PT/PTZ Pi cameras.
- Flexible panning (180°), tilting (120°) and 4x optical zoom.
- Camera control through I2C.
- Best single camera coverage for pi.
- Perfect for any security applications.
- Huge collection of board-level webcams.
- Plug-and-play or plug-and-dev for RPI or any hardware.
- Global shutter, night vision, low light camera series.
- V1/V2/HQ camera inspired UVC-compliant camera series.
RPI Pico Cameras
- SPI cameras and ultra low power Himax AoS sensors.
- Up to 5MP.
- Onboard frame buffer for high resolution captures.
- Exclusive camera dev board.
- Ready for any TinyML models.
- Support for any sensors.
- Well tuned ISP effects for RPi.
- Custom lens and filter options.
- Tailored module form-factor.
- Customizable cable length, shape and pinout.
- Camera housing design using CNC/Injection molding.
- IP6x waterproof and anti-fog solutions.