Pivariety: More and Better Cameras for Raspberry Pi
Bringing more unsupported, higher-spec image sensors to Raspberry Pi.
High Resolution Camera Series
- 16MP and 21MP ready-to-use cameras.
- Up to 3 times higher specification than the official Raspberry Pi Cameras.
- Capturing much crisper images/videos like the flagship mobilephone cameras.
- Designed with Sony’s top-performing Exmor RS™ image sensors.
Global Shutter Camera Series
- External trigger to precisely synchronize multiple cameras.
- No Jello Effect, no warping, no wobbling with fast-moving objects.
- Up to 120 fps or even higher frame rates.
- Flexible color and monochrome sensor and lens options.
Low Light Camera Series
- Adopt sophisticated surveillance camera technology.
- Based on Sony’s STARVIS ultra low light sensors.
- Extraordinary performance under challenging lighting conditions.
- High sensitivity (down to 0.01 Lux), high frame rate with high Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR).
Autofocus Camera Series
- Both autofocus and programmable manual focus supported.
- Super flexible and wider focus range for automation.
- Minimum Ojbect Distance ranges from 50 mm to infinity.
- Faster focus speed with hardware autofocus engine.
Stereoscopic Camera Series
- Based on two Sony 8MP IMX219 cameras.
- Two cameras for a single RPi at full resolution.
- Working in frame-level synchronization with nanosecond tolerance.
- Optional Ultra wide-angle lenses for a panoramic field of view.
- A variable baseline for higher depth accuracy and developing efficiency.
- Support for new sensors beyond the current camera list.
- Offering various lens profiles and FoVs (Field of View).
- Tailored form factors to accommodate custom enclosures.
- Well tuned ISP effects for RPi.