A Time of Flight camera module featuring a MIPI-CSI 2 connection and offering up to 4-meter measuring range with sub-2cm precision, designed and optimized exclusively for Raspberry Pi & Nvidia Jetson boards.
Quick sum-up about the camera:
- Real-time point cloud and depth map.
- Resolution: 240×[email protected] on RPI4/CM4
- Up to 4M measuring distance
- Onboard 940nm laser for both indoor & outdoor uses, no external light source needed.
- V4L2-based video kernel device
- C/C++/Python SDK for userland depth map output and example source code
- ROS ready.
- 38 x 38mm board size
- Getting Started with Arducam ToF Camera
- Getting Started with Arducam ToF Camera (PDF)
- Arducam ToF Camera SDK
- Point Cloud With Arducam ToF Camera
- Getting Started with Nvidia Jetson
- Github – Arducam ToF
- 3D Model of ToF Camera
- 1 x Arducam ToF Camera Module
- 1 x FPC Cable (15cm)
- 1 x 2-pin Dupunt Cable
*To use the camera on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.