Raspberry Pi Official Camera Module V3-12MP IMX708 102° Wide Angle Autofocus Camera with Acrylic Case
Visit the Arducam Store
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3: Raspberry Pi official third-generation camera module.
- High Resolution: Based on 12MP IMX708 Image Sensor, max resolution is 4608×2592. HDR mode for up to 3MP.
- PDAF&CDAF: Mixture of Phase Detection Autofocus and Contrast Detection Autofocus.
- Wide Angle: 102°(HFOV) Autofocus Lens, integral IR-cut filter. Check Standrad Angle version: B0306
- Acrylic Case: Arducam camera enclosure case designed for v1/v2/V3 boards. Click Here for the single case.
Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 is the latest camera model released by Raspberry Pi Official in 2023. The camera adopts Sony 11.9MP IMX708 Image Sensor which can be used to take full HD video as well as stills photographs, and features an HDR mode up to 3 megapixels.
The camera is equipped with a 102° Wide Angle Lens which integrates IR-cut filter and adopts Phase Detection Autofocus technology. It is fully supported by the libcamera and Picamera2 library. Camera Module 3 is compatible with all Raspberry Pi computers.
Arducam is committed to creating diverse and convenient camera solutions. We designed various accessories for the Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3. Among them, the Arducam camera enclosure case is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi V1/V2/V3 and Arducam 16MP/64MP cameras.
- Large Scenery Project
- Learning Camera
- High-Quality Monitor
- AI applications
- Wildlife Photograph
- Raspberry Pi Official Camera Module 3: Raspberry Pi Camera Third Generation: Back-illuminated and stacked CMOS 12MP high resolution Image Sensor (Sony IMX708) with HDR mode for up to 3-megapixel output
- High-quality Images: Max Resolution: 4608 × 2592. Along with built-in 2D DPC and QBC Re-mosaic function, offering High signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- PDAF&CDAF System: Mixture of Phase Detection Autofocus and Contrast Detection Autofocus . By reserving PDAF and CDAF pixels on the photosensitive element, then the offset value of the focus is calculated from the phase difference and check the highest contrast to achieve accurate focusing
- Wide Angle Lens: 102°(HFOV) Autofocus Lens. The wide-angle lens has a shorter focal length and a larger viewing angle, allowing you to capture a large area of scenery within a short shooting distance
- Acrylic Case: Arducam camera enclosure case designed for 25*24mm, v1/v2, and the official camera module V3 boards (Standard, Wide, NoIR and NoIR Wide)
|Still Resolution||11.9 Megapixels|
|Video Modes||2304 × 1296p56, 2304 × 1296p30 HDR, 1536 × 864p120|
|Sensor Resolution||4608 x 2592 pixels|
|Sensor image area||6.45 x 3.63mm (7.4mm diagonal)|
|Pixel Size||1.4μm × 1.4μm|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only|
|Focal Length||2.75 mm|
|Field of View(FOV)||120°(D)x102°(H)x67°(V)|
Electrical and Mechanical
|Camera Board Size||25 × 24mm|
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Official camera module v3(Wide Angle) with a 150mm 15pin FFC cable
- 1 x 150mm 15pin-22pin FPC Cable
- 1 x ABS Camera Case
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description
- No Raspberry Pi board is included in the package