Mini 16MP Camera for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
Visit the Arducam Store
- Minified: super compact form factor.
- No Infrared Filter: perfect for night vision & multispectral applications.
- 16 Megapixel: 2 times higher res than V2.
- Fixed-Focus: great for UAVs, drones, robots, etc.
- Highly Compatible: libcamera-ready, works with all Pi models.
- Field of View(FOV): 66°(H) x 49.5°(V) x 80°(D)
A minified version of the 16MP camera, with a fixed focus lens.
By packing a 16MP sensor into a pinky-sized spy camera with a 30cm cable length, it takes little to no space in your setup and is compact enough for any project that requires invisibility.
This module does not have built-in IR filters and is capable of night vision and multispectral applications. We also have an entire list of minified modules, including the official V1/V2/HQ cameras, built for Pi.
*The lens on 16MP-Mini is fixed focus.
- 16MP Mini Getting Started
- Common Issues & Fixes
- Use Arducam 16MP Camera on OctoPrint (temp method)
- How to Use 16MP IMX519 Camera Module on Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Arducam 16MP Mini Camera module
*If you want to use it on Raspberry Pi 0 & zero 2W, get 16MP-Mini-NoIR instead.