[Discontinued] Arducam 8MP 1080P Auto Focus USB Camera Module with Microphone, 1/3.2” CMOS IMX179 Mini UVC USB2.0 Webcam Board with 3.3ft/1m Cable for Windows, Linux, Android and Mac OS…
Visit the Arducam Store
Discontinued, check alternative item B0447.
- More than HD: This camera adopts 8MP IMX179 sensor for sharp image and accurate color reproduction
- Autofocus: Shoot objects in millimeter level and in the distance on the same camera, automatically controlled without lens adjustment tool, closer and easier than the fixed focus camera.
- Capture Video with Audio: high frame rates, MJPG 15fps@3264 x 2448, 30fps@1080P; YUY2 30fps@640x 480; audio, single microphone (optional dual channel).
- Plug&Play: UVC-compliant, just connect the camera to PC computer, laptop, Android device or Raspberry Pi with the USB cable without extra drivers to be installed.
- Applications: this tiny 36mmx36mm (compatible with 28x28mm) camera board can be installed in most hidden and narrow position for a home surveillance system, monitoring 3D Printer, object recognition and tracking or other machine vision application.
The B0197 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s an 8MP, UVC compliant, autofocus (AF) based on the 1/3.2” Sony IMX179 image sensor, USB 2.0 camera.
- – Sensor: 1/3.2” IMX179AF
- – Resolution: 8MP 3264H x 2448V
- – Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
- – Frame Rate: MJPG 15fps@3264 x 2448, 30fps@1080P; YUY2 30fps@640x 480
- – Field of View (FOV)：D= 72°, H= 60°, V= 47°
- – Lens Mount: M6.5
- – Focusing Range: 40mm to infinity
- – IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- – Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- – Audio: single microphone (optional dual channel)
- – System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
- – Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- – Working Current: MAX 350mA
- – Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C).
- – Dimension: 36mmx36mm (Mount compatible with 28x28mm)
- – Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)