8MP IMX179 Autofocus USB Camera Module with Single Microphone for Windows, Linux, Android, and Mac OS
Visit the Arducam Store
- 8MP HD: Based on 8MP IMX179 HD image sensor. Max resolution: 3264*2448
- Autofocus: Armed with a 66° (HFOV) Autofocus Lens.
- Frame Rate: MJPG 30fps@3264 x 2448, 30fps@1080P; YUY2 30fps@640x 480
- Plug-and-Play: Just connect the camera with your PC and play. No additional driver is needed.
- More Applications: Can be applied in surveillance systems, 3D Printing, security systems, and so on.
This camera is based on 8MP IMX179 image sensor. Output format: MJPG/YUY2. The max resolution&frame rate is 3264(H)x2448(V)@30fps. Besides, we have equipped the camera with Autofocus Lens. Arducam team is committed to creating more convenient and more efficient camera solutions. We have expanded the using scope of the image sensor, enabling the camera to realize your various projects. The camera is equipped with a 63°(H) autofocus lens, allowing you to use it for some specific applications. It is compatible with Windows, Linux, Android, and Mac OS and No additional drivers are required.
- 3D Scanner
- VR Camera
- Lightburn Laser Engraver Machine
- Video System
- More than HD: This camera adopts 8MP IMX179 HD image sensor for sharp image and accurate color reproduction.
- Autofocus: Shoot objects in millimeter level and in the distance on the same camera, automatically controlled without lens adjustment tool, closer and easier than the fixed focus camera.
- Capture Video with Audio: High frame rates: MJPG 30fps@3264 x 2448, 30fps@1080P; YUY2 30fps@640x 480; Support audio fuction, built in single microphone.
- Plug&Play: UVC-compliant, just connect the camera to PC computer, laptop, Android device or Raspberry Pi with the USB cable without extra drivers to be installed.
- More Applications: This 38mmx38mm camera board can be installed in the most hidden and narrow position for a home surveillance system, monitoring 3D Printers, object recognition, tracking, and other machine vision application.
|Color Filter Type||Color|
|Shutter Type||Rolling shutter|
|Pixel Size||1.4um x 1.4um|
|Sensor Active Area||3264(H)x2448(V)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 device|
|UVC Compliant||No additional drivers are required|
|Operating Voltage||DC 5V +/- 5%|
|Working Current||Max 300mA|
|Operating Temp.||-4°F-158°F(-20°C to 70°C)|
|Camera Board Size||38mm x 38mm|
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux, Android, and Mac OS|
|Sample Application||AMCap-Windows Camera application for Video and Still Capture|
|UVC Controls||Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, White Balance, Backlight Comp, Gain|
- 1 x Arducam 8MP AF Camera Module
- 1 x USB Cable (1m)
- 1 x Quick start guide
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description.