The external trigger mode is to accepts the external input signal to trigger the image output. It can output an image when the rising edge of the external trigger signal coming. Therefore, it is suitable for capturing high-speed moving objects. In addition, the sensor enables the sleep state will greatly reduce the power consumption. 1. […]
Arducam 2MP Global Shutter USB Camera Board, 50fps OV2311 Monochrome UVC Webcam with Low Distortion M12 Lens Without Microphones
Visit the Arducam Store
- Based on 2MP monochrome (black&white) global shutter sensor OV2311, assembled with a 75°(H) low distortion M12 lens without IR pass filter, sensitive to IR.
- Global Shutter: Shoot high-speed moving objects in crisp sharp images. Avoid the rolling artifacts to get a much more accurate complete picture than the rolling shutter cameras. Reserved external trigger ports, support trigger via external signal.
- Resolution: 2MP 1600H x 1200V; Frame Rates: MJPG switchable, up to 50fps@1600 x 1200/1280 x 960/ 720P/800 x 600/640 x 480/320 x 240/160 x 120; YUY2 5fps@1600 x 1200/720P/800 x 600.
- Plug&Play: UVC-compliant, just connect the camera to PC computer, laptop, Android device or Raspberry Pi with the USB cable without extra drivers to be installed.
- Applications: The sensor’s high resolution and excellent low-light sensitivity, and low distortion lens make it offer exceptionally accurate gaze- and eye-tracking capabilities, highly recommended for Augmented and virtual reality, gesture and eye tracking, depth and motion detection.
- The lens on this camera is not interchangeable, if you need to replace the lens, please contact sales in advance!
Arducam B0322 is a new member of Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s a 2MP, based on the 1/2.9″ monochrome global shutter OV2311 image sensor, UVC compliant, low distortion USB 2.0 camera.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux, and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
Due to the sensor’s high resolution, the OV2311 offers exceptionally accurate gaze- and eye-tracking capabilities, and it achieves high near-infrared quantum efficiency to minimize active illumination power and reduce the system power requirements.
Iris and face recognition
Gesture and eye tracking
Depth and motion detection
Home video surveillance system
– Sensor: 1/2.9” OV2311
– Resolution: 2MP 1600 x 1200
– Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
– Frame Rate: MJPG switchable, up to 50fps@1600 x 1200/1280 x 960/ 720P/800 x 600/640 x 480/320 x 240/160 x 120; YUY2 5fps@1600 x 1200/720P/800 x 600.
-USB Connector: B4B-ZR(LF)(SN)
– Field of View (FOV)：75 degrees (H)
– Lens Mount: M12
– IR Sensitivity: No IR filter, sensitive to IR
Functionality and Compatibility
– Adjustable parameter: Exposure/ White Balance
– System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac, and OS with UVC driver
– Power Supply: USB powered 5V
– Working Current: MAX 200mA
– Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
– Dimension: 38mmx38mm (Hole pitch compatible with 34mmx34mm, 28x28mm)
– Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
This camera module supports the trigger via an external signal, and also support the output the strobe signal, please refer to Arducam Doc page to get the instruction.