Arducam B0322 is a new member of Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s a 2MP, based on the 1/2.9″ monochrome global shutter OV2311 image sensor, UVC compliant, low distortion USB 2.0 camera.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux, and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
Due to the sensor’s high resolution, the OV2311 offers exceptionally accurate gaze- and eye-tracking capabilities, and it achieves high near-infrared quantum efficiency to minimize active illumination power and reduce the system power requirements.
Iris and face recognition
Gesture and eye tracking
Depth and motion detection
Home video surveillance system
– Sensor: 1/2.9” OV2311
– Resolution: 2MP 1600 x 1200
– Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
– Frame Rate: MJPG switchable, up to [email protected] x 1200/1280 x 960/ 720P/800 x 600/640 x 480/320 x 240/160 x 120; YUY2 [email protected] x 1200/720P/800 x 600.
-USB Connector: B4B-ZR(LF)(SN)
– Field of View (FOV)：75 degrees (H)
– Lens Mount: M12
– IR Sensitivity: No IR filter, sensitive to IR
Functionality and Compatibility
– Adjustable parameter: Exposure/ White Balance
– System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac, and OS with UVC driver
– Power Supply: USB powered 5V
– Working Current: MAX 200mA
– Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
– Dimension: 38mmx38mm (Hole pitch compatible with 34mmx34mm, 28x28mm)
– Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
This camera module supports the trigger via an external signal, and also support the output the strobe signal, please refer to Arducam Doc page to get the instruction.
OV2311 Global Shutter UVC Camera
The external trigger mode is to accepts the external input signal to trigger the image output. It can output an image when the rising edge of the external trigger signal coming. Therefore, it is suitable Read more…